Happy School Day

As I entered the school grounds, my besties came to greet me and told me how their weekends were. I said that I went to OAKS PACIFIC BLUE RESORT and then told all the details. The bell rang to interrupt our conversation and signal the first period. Catholic studies passed fast as I talked my way through the hour, and science was a bit longer. Recess was fun when I caught up with my friends in the locker room and dicussed plans for the weekend. For PHD-PE, Mr. Mahoney had fun as he tortured us with loads of work but managed to get through it all. Maths was a blast with everyone volenteering to answer questions about decimals. Lunch was pretty much the same as every other lunch I had, but for some reason I felt happier, like I had just been scuba-diving in The Great Barrier Reef. The history test we had, came flying at us with enormous amounts of speed. It was pretty easy though (I'd been studying). In english, Mrs. Stevens put on 'Mr Hollands Opus'. Everyone enjoyed it. The bell sounded, lifting everyone up and out of their seats and most of them running for the bus.I walked enthusiastically up the stairs and out the gates, only to find my poppy leaning against the car waiting for me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!