Deep Blue

one sunny and hot morning there was a girl named Emily she is ten years old and she loves the beach she had a brother named Sam they both loved the beach. so they both went and asked there mum if they could go to the beach today and there mum said, "yes".
So they packed everything they needed for the beach they packed, towels,umbrella,bucket,spade,sunscreen,hat and lot of food. so they put everything into the car and went to the beach.
when they got to the beach they got evething out of the car and ran into the water.After about an hour of swimming they got out of the water and ate some lunch after lunch they built a sand castle, and then they steped all over it. while they were swimming they saw some dolphins next to the jetty so they went to the jetty and the dolphins were doing trick but it got a little boring after a while so they went back to there mum and packed everthing up and drove home.On the way home that bought an ice-cream. when they got home they were so tired they hada shower and went to bed!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!