My Adventure

Once there was a girl and her name was Georgia lee Beddow. She lived long long ago. Every day she war old fashion clothes. The colours she war was white/pink/and black dresses. Where Georgia lived it was a place was it was so dusty and dirty and grass never grew. One day I went for a walk and I got tide so I sat down on a rock. When I looked around I saw 3 ladies all dressed in pink and white dresses. I also saw people riding horses. I looked in the distance and I could see a tornado coming right towards me. So I started to run away and I kept looking back as well. Then I realized that it was just a dream. So I found a rock and I stood up on it and I decided that I was going to fly up in the sky. It felt so good for once my feet where not touching the ground. Then I fell to the ground and realized it was just a dream. So I got up in the morning and went to school on my feet.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!