The Witch And Sam

One scary night there was an evil lady named Sarah. She was really mean to little kids. Her mother Sally was really nice to little kids but one time she went to the coffee shop and had a coffee. And the next day she woke up evil. Then a year later she gave birth to an evil baby. That’s how Sarah is evil. This morning Sarah woke up and looked in the mirror. She was so ugly. She had 2 brown eyes, 1 big nose with 2 pimples on it. After she got dressed she looked out the window and saw a little boy walking down the street. She went at the front door and started staring at him. The little boy started to look scared. Sarah started to walk towards him. The boy kept on walking and then he started running. And then Sarah started running. The next morning Sarah woke up and the little boy was sitting on her couch. The little boy looked out the window and saw his mum calling him. Sarah was in the kitchen. Sam the little boy was really scared. He wanted to go to his mum but he couldn’t. He was thinking hard how to go to his mum without Sarah knowing. “Sarah,” said Sam. “I just have to go toilet.” “Ok,” “But hurry up,” Sam ran to the toilet he really had to go. But as he was walking he realized that there was a open window. He went toilet first but after he went toilet he tried to climb out the window. Then a minute later he heard stomping. He was rushing out the window. And then suddenly the door opened Sam got out second before she had opened the door. He was sprinting to his mum. Sarah started screaming. “SAM! WHERE ARE YOU,” Sam was running.”Mum.” Sam’s mum turned around and started running up to Sam. “Where were you Sam,” “This evil witch started chasing after me,” “What,” Sam and her Mum started walking home. It took them five minutes to walk home. The next morning Sam woke up and looked out the window. “AHHH” Sam screamed. “Mum that’s her. The witch,” Sam ducked down while Sarah walked passed. Sarah turned up at Sam’s front door.”Hello there do you know a boy named Sam,” “No sorry why,”“He ran away from me,””Oh sorry to hear that,” When she left Sam’s Mum said “Was that her,” “Yes,” replied Sam. That night Sam and her Mum had a hot chocolate together. “I am never going to walk alone again,”
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!