Tasmania

Tassie is the place, A place where they call you mate. The people here are so friendly, they really love their state.

Totally surrounded by water, Most of the towns have a bay.
They even have 4 seasons, yes, sometimes in 1 day.

Snow is on the ground in winter, Waterfalls start to thunder. Icy snowdrifts to slip and slide, Trout in the lakes to plunder, log fires made to keep you warm, coats to keep out the chill. Frosts and warm clothes go together, dress up, Enjoy the thrill.

Things here are really true blue, not imagined or in dreams. The platypus are all alive and well, found in the little streams. Fresh water crayfish on the move safe from a poachers light.

Spring is the time for flowers, our open gardens sure to delight. Many wild rivers to raft down, so many moutains to climb, Day walks to take with friends and family, It really does fill in the time.
Fairy penguins come ashore at dusk, Devils growl in the dark. Wallaby and possums all seen in the wild.
Wombats in the park.

Summer time is nice and warm, you can even go in for a swim. The big waves are a surfers delight, you can work out in a gym.
Cruise on the Gordon river, take a flight down to port davey.
The Hobart Salamanca place, The taste is a place to be.

The Autumn is a time to behold, the colours will blow you away, it is the best time to tour Tasmania, your sure to enjoy the day.
Crispy mornings and sunny fine days, time to see all the sights, February, March and April, its such a delight.
Your day on our island is nearing an end, time to go back home, Travel on the Spirts 1 or 2, or fly of to your northern zone.
Was it so cold, As cold as they say, We hope your time is amazing.
Thats are beutiful state, Tasmania.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!