Lost

Once, in a small cottage, by a crystal blue steam there lived a girl named Bella and her dog Speedo. Speedo was a cute, white poodle with big green eyes, the colour of a meadow on a spring day. She had a diamond collar around her neck and legs so skinny that they looked like they would snap off with a single touch.

The next sunny day Bella woke up to find that Speedo was…. LOST!! Bella screamed at the top of her lungs "Oh No!"
Bella wept and wept since Speedo was her favourite pet. Bella soon got an idea
"The park! That's where she might be!" So Bella stampeded down the staircase and into the fesh air of the outside world.

She jogged to the closest bush and inside the bush was Speedo and PUPPIES! She called her Mum on the phone she had hidden in her pocket and her Mum was so joyful that she was there in five minutes with a big towel and a grin on her face.

They took the beautiful pups home and gave them a warm bottle of milk. Soon the pups grew up and they all loved Bella so much.
They all lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!