Harry And Jake's Adventure



Chapter 1

Harry! Wake up mum shouted. Get ready for your cross country. Mum today is 25th June Harry said. No Harry today is 26th June mum said. What! Harry shouted but you said you will wake me up at 6:00 am Harry said. Sorry says mum. Harry! Wake up your little brother Jake mum said. Jake is 12 year old and I’m 16 year old! Jake, Jake wake up Harry said. Let me sleep Jake said. No you can’t sleep because today is cross country Harry said. Ok, ok I’ll wake up said Jake. Hurry both of you mum said. Take bath and have your breakfast said mum. While she was making breakfast for Jake and Harry she remembered to return DVD’s at the library. Good morning mum Jake said. Jake and Harry wait you are going to school, while you are going to school would you give DVD’s to library mum said. Jake and Harry would you return DVD’s to the library while you are walking to school said mum. While we was walking to the library we saw a spider then I got scared said Jake. When we reached there we borrowed two movie first one was Alvin and the chipmunks and the other one was Harry Potter Jake said. Harry I’m going to watch Harry Potter because it says your first name that’s why Jake said. But Jake where are you going to watch we are going to school Harry said. I’m going to watch after school Jake said. But where are we here is nobody Jake said. Jake I think we are lost Harry said.




Chapter 2

Jake and Harry waited there for 1 hour until they find out where they are. Jake I think I know this place but I can’t remember said harry. But Harry how do you know this place Jake said. I saw on a website it was www.HarryPotter.com and this website was is my dream Harry said. Oh yes Harry said. Harry what happen Jake said. I know where we are we. Where Jake said. We are in Harry Potter land. Let’s go at front there are people’s let ask them how we go back Jake said. Ok Harry said. Hello Harry said to a man.
The man said hava. Harry what did he say. He said Welcome to Harry Potter land. How do you know his language Jake said. I told you in my dream Harry said. Your dream can’t be true.

Chapter 3
They were going to met Harry Potter but they were going the wrong way.
Harry, Harry, Harry said Jake. What says Harry. I, I, I can see Harry Potter. Where said Harry. In the DVD cover. What movie is that says Harry.
Harry Potter says Jake. Under Harry Potter said Harry. Under Harry Potter it’s says Half-Blood Prince.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!