The Worst Excursion EVER!

Dumbo Runji Eaty Fungu was going to go on a great camp starting this morning. He had a few sets of pyjamas, lots of jumpers, plenty of casual clothes and maybe even a PSP. Till the end of the trip, he had to wear a grey school shirt as plain as an original potato chip, and a pair of black school shorts as boring as listening to a documentary about sand. Dumbo had four eyes, a mouth, four arms, a nose, and four nostrils. He was also electric blue, with a round, sphere like body, and had ears like the size of a whale.

After eating at Red Booster for breakfast he head to the school he goes to called ‘Freaks & Geeks’. Just as he arrived, the bus took off and Dumbo ran straight for it on his stubby little legs. Two-hundred kilometres later Dumbo reaches the bus but at their bus destination. Dumbo fell exhausted while everyone hopped off the bus.

“Hey look its Dummy. Hey, Dummy, your friends in the back are so stupid they tripped over the cordless phone in the bus, they’re just like you!” teased Joshua Bruise,
“HA hah hah hah!” laughed all the kids on the bus.
Dumbo had two weird looking friends that always talked about earthlings (which some monsters didn’t believe in). One friend was green with six eyes, a wide mouth, two elephant legs, a bulging belly, crab arms and claws and a pair of holes for ears. The other friend was yellow with a bony body, spear-looking ears, one eye, three wheel legs and a tiny mouth. “Hey Dumb-Aaahhhhhh…….!” Screamed the yellow friend”
Oh no! I’m comiiinnnng…….!” Yelled the green friend. Dumbo noticed a deep hole they fell in. Dumbo’s friends are dead.

After the death of two friends, Dumbo and the rest of the class walked to the plane after the suitcase procedure. Right before takeoff, Dumbo took out his PSP and played it (although after a long speech from the captain saying not to turn any electronics on before takeoff). Then the plane took off and set right off for its destination. After a long trip, the teacher felt something wasn’t right. She visited the captain and asked him just in case everything was ok, but it wasn’t. The navigational systems went haywire and shutdown because of another thing radiation before the plane took off.

After informing the students, they tried to make an emergency landing but crashed into the twin showers in New Fork City. All of the citizens and Firebite R’s went to the crashed plane and everyone but the teacher was alive. The New Forker’s felt sorry and sent them on a ship home. Five days later a whirlpool got hold of the ship Dumbo was on, then everybody died.

Meanwhile, Dumbo’s two friends climbed out of the hole, surviving the fall, but that’s another story…



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!