I Wish I Could Go To School

One day at Nulsen Primary School there was a competition that you could win a Nintendo Wii, Sony Digital camera, 8GB apple Ipod Nano, Nintendo DS lite,
$1000 cash and 2nd prize was $250 two lot’s 3rd prize was $150 two lots and finalists was 15 prizes of $20 cash. I went home and told my mum that there was a big competition at school. So I went home and went to bed but in the morning when got up and mum said that I could go in the competition at school but it cost $ 8.50 but I only had $2.50 but mum gave me 6 more dollars so when I went out the door to go to school I gave her mum a big kiss and cuddle before she went to school. But on the way to school I tripped over the biggest rock in the world so I couldn’t go to school. So I rang my mum and told her to came and pick her up from Black Street. Mum was there in a flash then we went to the old hospital but when we got to the door it said that they shut down so then we went to the doctor surgeon. We went inside and sat down and waited for the doctor to came and see me. In six minutes time the doctor came out of the good room where people get trialled for brain damage and other things like cancer and eye damage. So after the doctor told us all of those things we all went into the very good room to get checked out. I was going to be ok but would have a sore leg for two weeks, and was allowed to go back to school, to be in the competition to win all of these cool prizes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!