Night Dye (Song And Music Our Truth)

Night Dye
(Song and Music Our Truth)
Ava if you don’t hurry we won’t make it to our performance tonight! Shouts Amaris Lee
Don’t worry if were late I’m sure they’ll wait! Says Ava giggling as if what Amaris said before was a joke. Ava and Amaris hurriedly run up the darkened black blanket of the city train station. It can’t be far now Ava! Says Amaris in excitement
Ava and Amaris come up to a pale rough brown door and push it open wide and quickly run up the grey cement stairs until they come to a sudden stop and slowly walk into the third floor karaoke room.
What took you so long girls we’ve been waiting for those lovely voices of yours. Says a man with long blond hair and a stare as calming as a teddy bear held at arms length.
Sorry sir we will bring you the voices of truth and peace just as you’ve always heard in exchange for our usual bargain. Softly replies Ava with Amaris hiding behind her back.
Indeed this is the work of god himself letting us hear from his truth and peace. Pleasingly says the blond haired man.
Ava and Amaris get into position to begin their performance just before they begin to sing apart of a wall in the room is blown open and a squad of four men quickly storm in armed with guns and open fire on everyone. Gunslinger Knights cease fire! Cease fire! Shouts their commander. Everyone that was breathing in the room before the ambush has ceased besides the man with blond hair begins to speak on maybe his last breath. How you could…could you…do this not just to us but them… says the severely injured blond haired man. Because the first time they accepted your money they were no longer truth or peace. Confidently says the commander.
In the world of night things happen that don’t happen in the day and this sometimes can’t be understood, and maybe it shouldn’t.

The Karaoke Maidens are the last remnants of a city of sin and the corrupt wealthy pay to hear their voices of truth and peace just so they can please their black hearts but the Gunslinger Knights even though they themselves can’t enforce truth at least they can keep the relentless sinners from hearing the only truth left in a world of blackness that is the voices of the innocent, once a Karaoke Maiden receives cash of the sinful they also become one of the gathering darkness, even all the money in the world cannot buy them this is because the money that the Karaoke Maidens received without second thought is indeed sin itself…


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!