Olivia Witch Goes Sailing

One hot summer afternoon, Olivia Witch wanted to be a pirate."Pirates have fun sailig the seven seas, so why can't I? And they have the whole ocean to swim in. They can cope with the heat," she said to herself. She tried to magic up an ocean, but ended up with a swimming pool. Her pet owl, Fickett, got out a spell book to help her.
Afer a while, fed up with trying to make an ocean, she teleported herself to a harbour using Grandma's machine, accidently landing in the water. She created herself a costume (witches can easily be recognised in public) and leased a boat.
In just over half an hour, Olivia and Fickett were VERY sea sick, so they went home and swam in the swimming pool for the rest of the day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!