FBI Cop

FBI COP
On the 21st November a man woke up, he had to go on a business trip. He was an undercover cop who worked for the FBI in the USA. He was on his way to the UK. A person and his gang and a man on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list were planning to blow the UK’s orphanage up. The man who was after him was nick- named Tim Tam. His real name was agent Brown. The man set a bomb off which had to be set off by someone. On that morning at 3: 30 am agent Brown and the criminal went to the same street. Agent Brown saw him, the man saw agent Brown and agent Brown took out his gun. The wind was cold and he held his gun so hard his fingers felt like ice cubes. He shot the bullet. As agent Brown watched the man fall to the ground he runs to the orphanage and defuses the bomb and goes back to the airport. Before he does that he gathers the rest of the criminals and throws them in the slammer. And heads back to USA and said time to take a break.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!