Sausages Of Dooom

Once upon a time a butcher was making some sausages until ot of the blue it started raining. Suddenly, a flash of ball lightning went through the wall, leaving a hole and then crashed into the sausage machine making lots of big sausages. The sausages said “yum yum, eat ‘em up!” The butcher got his dog, ran to the car and drove away at 240 miles per hour! The sausages got onto their burger car, and drove after him! Then, while looking behind him he drives through a lab and gets lots of chemicals on his dog. Then sooty (the dog) gets some in his mouth….POW! When the butcher looks all he sees is a very fat dog…..

“Burp! Excuse me” said Sooty. “What the sheep!!!!!!” said the butcher. The next day the butcher was making burgers until it started to rain……..

The end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!