That Perfect World

My whole life I have been bullied like any other kid, rejected from friendship groups, pushed around by the local bitchy girl. The only thing that was different for me was the reasons they bullied me, which have come to haunt me to this day. They hated and bullied me because they thought I looked different, acted different and even smelled different! (Don’t ask me how they got my scent). Well, I have been fed up with it all my life, even when I have tried to fit in! After a while I realised it wasn’t working, especially when I tried to be class clown and got awkward silences and so called silent giggles directed at myself, not the oh-so-hilarious joke. I tried and tried, but I just got turned down, creating more and more negative talk. I knew I should try to just be myself but nobody liked me anymore as myself as they did when I was putting that personality mask on. From those days; I hated being different. So when I had spare time, I would think of a imaginary world, where none were ever insulted bullied or turned down, a world where no one was unhappy or drowning in their own misery. A world where you were never judged by your looks, only by who you really were.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!