Mega Robot!









Once upon a time there lived a smart boy. His name was Ben. He had very good friends. There names were Stuart and Tim. One day they all decided to go to Tim’s house to build a robot.

So they all asked there Mum’s. There Mum’s all said “No” So they begged there Mum’s and they still said “No” So they asked there Dad’s and they said “Of course” They said “Thanks a million Dad”

So they went over to Tim’s house the next day. They started to make a robot for each of them. It took them eight weeks to make a robot for each of them.
One day all the robots crashed into pieces and they forgot how they made it. The next day Ben remembered how they made it! So they made it, but this time they made the robots do homework for you and they would help you read and spell.
The End






FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!