Knife To Knife



Knife to Knife

A strange thing happened to me last night, while my parents had gone out shopping. All of a sudden in the dark of the night, there was a loud pounding on the door. I was really scared; really, really scared.
I slowly crept up to the door and quickly opened it and screamed “RAAAAAAAAAAA.” Outside my parents stood shocked and I was very embarrassed. My dad told me to go to bed.
About 2:00 am I went to the kitchen to get a drink, I heard a noise. The noise came closer and closer. My heart was pounding on my ribcage, as if it was going to burst. Then I saw a man moving about and in his hand he had a 20 cm knife. He saw me and ran to me, then he swung his knife at me and he narrowly missed me. In my confusion I forgot to scream, his knife got shut in the cupboard so I whipped out my knife, and while the man ( which was as I figured out was a burglar ) was trying to get the knife out of the cupboard door, I attacked him using my Karate skills and threw him to the ground. I pushed my knee into his chest with all my might and threatened him with my knife. Then I yelled “dad mum.” They didn’t hear me at first, so I yelled louder. And they came rushing into the kitchen they were utterly amazed and mum said “quick call the police.” So dad dialled 000 and called the police.
Half an hour later the police arrived the constable said “there is a reward for this.” I guess he’s pretty happy I washed my knife and went to bed.
In the morning there was a cheque waiting for me it said that I got $2000. I went and bought a motorbike. All in all I was most glad that the burglar was caught.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!