The Elevator Man

The elevator man
On Tuesdays and Sundays you may often see
A great big tall man who’s easy to see.
His hat is black like a night Laundromat.
His hair does not care because it wishes it could swear.
His eyebrows have lice and there and there not very nice.
His eyes are shiny and make you say aw god blind me.
His mouth is confusing and really rather amusing.
But his chin is the best it curves down to his chest.
And down in his chest is a tangled bird’s nest.
His legs are strange because they like to play games by dancing out of range oh really very strange.
His arms are thin like sewing pins.
And the strangest thing of all is that he his not actually a man at all!
No his not A! Man he is the elevator man.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!