Easter Bunny And Easter Rabbit

Once upon a time, a very long time ago, there lived the Easter Rabbit. He was a big bad bunny. Easter Rabbit did not like children. He did not like anything in the whole entire world, not even chocolate and that’s why he hated his job. At Easter, the Easter Rabbit was always late and every child only ever got one Easter egg. If you weren’t the oldest child in the family, you had to share the one Easter egg. The next Easter came and it was cold and rainy so children hardly wanted to share their Easter eggs. However, a new and improved Easter Bunny was born. The Easter Rabbit was very cross and angry and not happy. So the two started fighting. They were teasing each other and they were un-stoppable. The Easter Bunny was sick of the Easter Rabbit so he decided to give children more Easter eggs for Easter. Soon children around the world were starting to become fatter than usual because of all the sugar in their systems. The Easter Rabbit was teasing the Easter Bunny because of that. Soon they were fighting again.
Now the Easter Bunny was young and couldn’t speak properly, but he was always trying.
One morning, when he opened up his bedroom drawers, the dust made him sneeze. When he sneezed, he accidentally said a word. This is how the Easter Bunny learnt how to talk. He decided to talk to the Easter Rabbit and he said, ‘I am sick of fighting and we are both Easter Rabbits. Lets be friends’. Easter Rabbit taught the Easter Bunny how to celebrate Easter and how to make children happy. They became best friends. They worked together to give eggs at Easter but not too many chocolate eggs. So the Easter Rabbit gave the Easter Bunny a piggyback ride and they set off to give chocolates to children around the world. Each child got a chocolate rabbit, three big eggs and ten solid eggs. The two best friends gave eggs to every child and the Easter Rabbit became friendlier and friendlier. The Easter Rabbit taught the Easter Bunny everything he new about Easter. But he didn’t tell the Easter Bunny that if anyone saw him he would be gone forever. That same day a little girl called Tinel was up really late because she wanted to see the Easter Rabbit. The Easter Bunny was watching how to do it. But when the Easter Rabbit reached out to give Tinel what they planned to give everyone, she woke up and with a ‘pop’, the Easter Rabbit was gone for good. Now Tinel was the daughter of a TV reporter and the Easter Bunny was wondering what was taking the Easter Rabbit so long so he walked in. The Easter Rabbit was not there. Then, he was blinded because of the flash of a camera from the reporter Mum. The Easter Bunny became famous from that day on.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!