Letter Of Help

Dear reader...
It's funny how people's expression can make you believe that they are good people. But it always leads you to pain when you discover their true selves. To be loved, cared for, made to feel special, thought about is what we crave for in our daily living. But many take advantage of our ability. You show greatness towards them, make them believe they are someone... in return are pain, hate and anger you recieve. Why did I ever believe they were different? The more i start to realise my shameful mistakes its always too late. Such a disappointment! The day i shall recover from my physical and emotional pain, I will be gone to a different world where peace, happiness and joy I shall find. So before I depart, I tell you. Live a full great life. Don't let pain, hate, sickness or depression take over your life. Enjoy your life when you can, life is too short to be wasted on worries about painful emotion.
Let your life be your own
Peace...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!