The Chocolate Machine That Goes Crazy

The Chocolate Machine that Goes Crazy
One day when Jeff was going to work he saw a silvery machine in the bush. It was slightly covered with branches and leaves. He walked up to it and pushed aside the leaves and the branches to discover a shiny silver machine. It had a label on it which read chocolate machine.
“Mm,” said Jeff. “I love chocolate”. So Jeff got the machine out of the bush because it was small and light enough that he could carry it to his work.
“Look everybody I’ve found a chocolate machine,” yelled Jeff excitedly.
Luckily we work at a chocolate factory, we can make more chocolate,” said another worker Bobby..
Lets test it shall we,” said Robo.
“So where did you get it from Jeff?” asked John.
“In the Bush just down the road from here,” replied Jeff.
“That’s where people put things that go crazy,” said John with a worried look on his face.
“I don’t believe you John,” said Jeff.
“Let just see about that,” said John.
So they started the machine up and it didn’t go crazy at first.
“See John your wrong.” said Jeff calmly but suddenly they heard an enormous BANG. They all turned around anxiously and saw that the machine had gone crazy.
“Ok your right John” said Jeff.
“Quickly get it” yelled Jack.
Everybody started to chase it they almost got it but they lost grip of it.
“I’ve got it,” yelled Samuel.
Quickly get all the chocolate out of it.
So they got all the chocolate out of it and they all raced it back to the bush. Luckily they all had hammers with them so they started banging it. It finally stopped. They covered it back up and they went back to work.
“What will we do with all the chocolate?” asked Jeff.
“Let’s sell it to all the people in Bundaberg," said Samuel.
“Good Idea,” everyone chorused.
So that’s what they did and Jeff learnt to never take anything from the bush again.

Written by Emma Hurley, 10yrs, 16 McCarthy St Bundaberg Qld, grade 6, Thabeban State School.








FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!