Hamster Time X : Become A Legend

Prolouge: Hamster the hamster has been through unberable pain, the reason is chalkalicious the evil piece of chalk. Hamster has been shot and killed numerous times. There has only been one time when Hamster had been reunited with his wife, when he did they had a child called Baby. Now all Hamster and Baby are fighting for revenge......
One hamster. One baby hamster. One piece of chalk together they form the ultimate showdown ever in creation! Hamster the hamster was nearly dead at the hand of Chalkalicious, but out of the gruond of the Indian desert, was Baby and his latest 2010 model of the Awesome-Bot 3000. Baby slashed Chalkalicious in the eye and sent him flying. Hamster regained his stamina. Then the best father-son-hamster team were together once more, and once again on the fight against Chalkalicious. Chalkalicious pounced into the air, now trying to kill the Hamster duo on his own! Chalkalicious threw ten mammoth shuriken at the hamsters, but they dodged them easily dodged them. Baby shot his nuclear missiles at Chalkalicios and he exploded into green fury. Hamster threw his electro grenade at Chalkalicios and he was getting but wooped. Chalkalicios was getting tired of fighting, but pieces of chalk run on revenge. Chalkalicios split into two punching and kicking the hamsters. Hamster just wanted to end this he wanted Baby to be safe, he wanted everyone safe, he knew what he had to do, self destruct! He charged up all his energy and said "this ends here!" He became engulfed in pitch-black combined with pure-light flames, so did Chalkalicious burning to his death. Everything went quiet, there was a sound, only the sound of Baby crying over his fathers corpse. He wiped away his tears and thought to himself "my father is a LEGEND!" The fight was over, for the evil piece of chalk was over and all of the hamsters in the world were finally peaceful once more.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!