Mafia The 2nd





One day there was a man called Matthew Potson .He was the head chief policeman of New York. He had only just walked into a meeting with the other policemen he was talking to them about the recent deaths that have happened and also the disappearances. He said ‘now it’s our job to keep the streets safe. for those who do not know who is responsible for all of this it is the gang called the bottle glass mafia they are one of the new gangs around here they are also at war with another gang called the light switch, the two of the gangs are very dangerous and they will keep fighting each other until they win’.

The man called Samuel spoke to the bottle glass mafia gang member called Brodie House there were 4 top men there they were are called Tyler Bass Tyler words, Matthew Mac and also Brodie House. Samuel sent Brodie and Matthew Mac to a shop owned by the light switch mafia he said to them ‘go to the light switch gangs shop and speak with the head man and ask him and his leader to meet with me at new York square and we will talk about the future of both gangs.

The car pulled out side the shop Brodie and Matthew had just arrived they walked into the shop inside the shop was actually a bar/restaurant there was guards all around the room and in the middle of the room there was a table with man sitting in an old fashioned chair the man was tall with black close cropped hair, Brodie sat down Matthew stand next to him Brodie said ‘my leader has a offering for you and your leader’ He handed the note to the head guard and said may I ask what your name is? The man replied’ Jonte and also I have read your note and I say yes, and all of a sudden a guard came over and shot a bullet from a hand gun into Matthew he died all most instantly another guard and the guard that shot Matthew came over and they both held borides hands out on to the table and Jonte pulled out a knife and slowly cut each thumb and finger off he then died from a knife in the chest.

Later that day Samuel received a note from Jonte that they will meet but only for the last battle to see who is better and also got given all of the thumbs and fingers in the parcel.

They all arrived Samuel and Jonte were there and also there leader Cameron, the police had been bribed so they will not annoy as it was between Samuel and Cameron now was the time to strike Cameron had a hand gun but so did Samuel- it was over as fast as it started Samuel shot the bullet into Cameron and Cameron died it was now over.


The End!!!








FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!