Hot Wheels

One day i was at home and i was
board.Then i remembeardi have two big boxes full of hot wheels track. so i got the boxes of track out and built a big track. then i asked if i could call my freind Ben and asked if he could bring his hot wheels cars.when Ben got here i showd him the track and he said WOW!then i went to get the camera to take a photo. then after we had tacken the photo we raced our cars there were about one hundred cars to race. so it took about two hours to race all the cars around the track.after we finished we packed the track up and had somthing to eat.then my freinds mum arraived to pick him up. after my freind went home i thought to my self if i ever get board again i have the two boxes of track.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!