A Story Of A Girl

Thursday 31st January 2008
8:00pm
I am at home and my mum wants me to write a diary with all my troubles in it but I am just going to talk about what I have been doing. My 6 year old sister and 14 year old brother are annoying the hell out of me!!!!

Saturday 2nd February
6:55am
I forgot to talk about myself in my last diary letter! My name is Bridgette New. I hate my name I wish it was Bridgette Star!! I am 12 years old and turning 13 in 7 days. I am so excited. I am going to be a TEENAGER!!

Monday 4th February
10:00am
School is boring! Especially English and Maths. I am in English class now and we have 5 minutes free time!

Still Monday 4th February
12:30pm
Lunchtime is great except when all the mean girls bully you! I only have 3 friends in the whole school and there names are Stacey, Courtney and Ellen. I am so glad that I am going to be moving schools to go into high school next year!

Thursday 7th February
4:00pm
School is finally over for the day! It is my birthday in 2 days. I have my friends coming over for a party. We are going Bowling and then going to the Games Arcade! The bad thing about it is that Alecia my sister and Brayden my brother are going to be there!

Sunday 10th February
11:04am
My birthday was a hit! Alecia and Brayden didn't annoy me at all. I got heaps of presents and most of them are great!!! I got a GHD straightener, In fashion clothes, A slide phone and $200 in cash! I got more but these are the good ones!

Monday 11th February
7:00am
My diary is filled so I better get a new one. It is better writing about things instead of saying them to people so I might catch you later!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!