The Fishing Trip

One day me, Riley, Harry and my dog Lea and my Cat Pillie where going out fishing for a few weeks in our 50 foot shark cat for Tuna, Shark and Marlin. Riley and I are going shopping to get food and lemonade to eat and drink.

The next day at 5 am Riley, Harry, Lea, Pillie and I where going out fishing it took us an hour to get out to the shelf.

Let’s put the rods out and start fishing for tuna, shark and marlin to eat for cat and dog food.
We got one tuna for the dog and cat food and a bit of it for the craypot.


Then we where going to fish at night we got a little tuna so we put it on live we where fighting a marlin for two hours to get in when we got it in we cut it up and had it for tea.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!