Rand Island



1988
Sudden death appeared on a Random Island in paper. Still a mystery.


“Wow dude, what a strange story”, let’s so go camping at this Random Island”! Cried Courtney.
“Don’t you think that’s a bad idea”? Adam replied.
They argued that afternoon and finally made up their minds.
“I think we should, please Adam”. Said Courtney.
“FINE, have it your way”.
That night they packed there bags and bought supplies ready for their trip.
The next morning the got up early to catch the bus, to catch the plane, to get to the destination.
They landed on the island that know one had ever came back from. They unpacked and got settle.
That night Adam went out to find some firewood.
“Arrgh”! Courtney screamed.
“What, what is it”. Adam cried back.
“Help, no help please”.
“Hang on, I’m coming”, but it was too late. She had vanished in thin air! That night Adam didn’t sleep he was frightened to. The next morning Adam called the cops to come as quick as they could. They did.
“Sir, please help my wife h-h-has gone missing”!
The police man quickly grabbed him and took him somewhere on the island where he had never been before. ”you want to know where your wife is well” the man whispered in Adam’s ear while pushing him into this cave!

2009.
Adam and Courtney smith missing on Random Island since 1988. Found today dead washed up on the side on Queensland beach.

3001.
“Hey Rebecca, lets go camping”!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!