The Haunted School

I knew it, I just knew it. The scariest place to be is my school. Every time someone annoyed the teacher a lot, he or she would just get up, grab them by the wrist and take them somewhere mysterious. Then five minutes later you would hear them scream. Then you would see the teacher dusting his hands as he walks into the class. So, as you very well expect, no one ever dares to be naughty in my school, but sometimes new kids come in and never believe the story. This is the reason why most new people have disappeared mysteriously.
Anyway, one day, Ashray started walking around the school at 9:00pm when he heard some laughter. So he went to investigate.
‘The laughter seems to be coming from the staffroom’ thought Ashray, as he climbed over the fence and started heading towards the staffroom window. The closer he got, the louder the noise. Eventually, he reached the staffroom window and just couldn’t believe his eyes. He saw monsters, goblins, demons, ogres, and much more but what really surprised him was that the vampires looked exactly like the teachers and principals except that they had pale white skin and vampire teeth. Then a demon saw him. His heart froze for a second and then he took off like a cheetah. Boy, was he scared, especially when he looked back and saw eight demons chasing after him. Eventually he escaped and called the police.
At first they didn’t believe him, but in the end the police agreed to investigate just to make sure. Once they got there they went straight to work, when Ashray came with a jumper and started telling them where he saw them. So the police started heading towards the staffroom. Eventually they reached the staffroom and broke down the staffroom door. Everything was a mess. Things were broken and torn and the floor was covered in alcohol and blood. Just then all the demons and ogres jumped out from their hiding spots and started to attack. Boy was it a big fight! It lasted eight hours. Imagine that, eight hours of biting and shooting and kicking and punching. It was all very frightening. Eventually the police captured all of the remaining monsters.
In the end there were eighty policemen dead and seventy five injured. They didn’t care about the monsters; they just threw them in the dump. After sorting out the mess, they did some more investigating to find out what had happened to the children. They searched here, they searched there. In fact they searched just about everywhere. Eventually they found them locked up in a cellar. Boy, were the kids happy to see their parents after such a long time.
By the way, next time before you start a new school, just check the staffroom at 9:00 pm on a Friday just to make sure it isn’t spooky like my old one.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!