The Mystery Of The Two Teachers

THE MYSTERY OF TWO TEACHERS
“I will get you one day you naughty kid!”Yelled Mr. Vampire and Mr. Werehog. “Now that was a close one” I doubted. “Finally I am at home” “Why don`t I play some videogames?” I quickly set up my PlayStationTwo and played my favourite video game. After a while lightning came. I was frightened. I remember when I looked at the weather it and it said that it would be thirty-one Celsius. “What?” I yelled. Then I thought Mr. Vampire and Mr. Werehog were controlling the weather. “I knew there was something wrong with them too I knew they were evil. Wait maybe they aren’t controlling the weather?” I ran outside and went to school and checked all around but I couldn`t find Mr. Vampire or Mr. Werehog.Then I found a car with the key inside. The door was open. I went sprinting all the way to the car, then I stopped. “Wait a minute I don`t have any licence. Oh, so what?” On I went, straight to the car. As soon as I got in to the car the door closed automatically. Then the car got out of the car park. I was so happy. I went travelling all around Victoria, Northern Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia but I couldn`t find them. Then I went to China, India, Fiji, United States of America and Brazil- Everywhere there was lightning. Then suddenly I found both of them in the weather area. I found the real weather controller’s man dead body. Then they started chasing me, I was really puffed out. I went straight in to the car “I want to go home!” I yelled. Then the car went at top speed and drove me home. I went sprinting in to my house. I looked out the window to see if Mr. Vampire and Mr. Werehog were there but they weren`t there. “I am safe!” I yelled in happiness. Then I heard someone knocking at the door. I looked through the hole to see who it was. It was my mum. I opened the door straight away and gave her a big hug. It was time for me to go to sleep. “It`s morning!” I yelled when I woke up. I quickly got dressed and packed my bags because it was eight forty-five and school starts at nine o` clock. My mum dropped me to school. I was wondering who my teacher would be today. It was Mr. Vampire and Mr. Werehog. Then Mr. Vampire said “Hi, my name is Mr. Hurley.” Then Mr. Werehog said “Hi, my name is Mr. Smart. “What?” I yelled. But their faces looked exactly the same as Mr. Vampire and Mr. Werehog. Then I yelled “They were possessed!” But I actually found out that they are really kind. I had a really lovely day today. When I arrived at home my mum asked me “Do you have licence?”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!