My Diary Of Fun

20/1/03
Wow, today was great! My mum told me that she had a surprise for me when I got home from school. When I got home she was holding up tickets to Queensland and three theme parks. I was so happy but there was one more surprise, It was that all my friends and families are coming. It was a great day.
25/1/03
Today we left for the airport. We got there at 3pm but we didn’t fly till 9pm. When we landed we had a midnight snack then got our car that we were renting, we were renting a CONVERTABLE! The hotel we were staying at was called Cairns sunshine tower hotel. Our room is up the top. It’s WONDERFUL over here.
26/1/03
Today we went to Dreamworld and White Water World with Tay, Jords, Nathan, Tristan and Rami. We were allowed to wonder around by ourselves so we decided to go on the Giant drop, Tower of terror, The Claw and all the rest. After lunch we went to White Water World. When we came back we went for a swim then went out for dinner on the beach. Cya tommoz!
27/1/03
Today we went to Movie World and went on all the rides. We all got to buy to 2 things each. I bought a BIG Daffy Duck toy and a Looney Tunes pencil case. Mum bought me some other things too. After we all had a sleep over at Nathan’s room at the hotel. That was the best!
28/1/03
Today was the day we were going home. I went back to my room and had a swim with Nathan and Jords. We all went out for lunch then headed to the airport. We were there till late because our plane left at 11pm. When we landed the funniest thing happened, Rami feel asleep when we left but when we landed he belted out at the top of his lungs...I DID NOT EAT THE PEN AND PAPER! He sounded so stupid so we all laughed. When we got off we all got on a bus and headed to the big car park. After 5 minutes we were there then after we said good-bye we all left and travelled home. Now, that was the best mini holiday I have ever had!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!