My Dream's Come True

“HELP!” as I screamed when I just woke up from a horrible dream, I was in my bed, the night of my sister’s birthday and the night felt weird.
After I woke up I walked down stairs because I heard some strange noises from my dream, but when I looked into the kitchen everything was coming to life in my dream! I felt really scared and opened my eyes again but it was all real and there was nothing to do but to stop them and follow what I did in my dreams. I had to do this first is to run to my mum’s room and tell her the whole story. Then when my mum came down stairs and looked in the kitchen she saw nothing and said strangely “I can’t see anything, maybe you’re just sick now. Come on, it’s getting late now go to bed”. As I went back into bed I still heard the strange noises and had to fix my dream up!
When I went back down stairs AGAIN I saw the ghost sitting on my favorite lumpy beanbag. Now I had to fix that! So I put candy on the road. They went out and ate it but they came back in! WOW, that was quick! I had to do something else. I found a book called ‘Steps to kick a ghost out of your house’ and followed the steps and it worked! I was so happy I cheered all night long. But I had to sleep with my mum all night and hoped that I would never ever have a bad dream that comes true ever again!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!