A Dangerous World

Once upon a time there was a dangerous world and there were three boys and they were the only people on the earth. Their names were Will and Kyle and Kurt. And it was filled with water and they had to swim and a scary species came behind them and they got scared and then it swam away and then a water dragon kept swimming after them so they swam faster and then they got lost and the water dragon lost them too and one was drowning and then they had to land and a zombie walked up to them and Will and Kyle and Kurt hit the zombie and the zombie fell to the ground and it was knocked out. Then they kept walking and Will fell into a big puddle and Kurt and Kyle put their hand in the puddle but they couldn’t feel him and then he came back up and Kyle said, “I think you’re dead.” Then they got into their spaceship and went to Mars and met an alien called Lucas and they brought him back to Australia and had to return the crystal skull and they did so, all of it and they had a happy ending.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!