Moving Houses

What was I supposed to do? I knew what my friend did was wrong, but I couldn’t tell her that it was wrong. If I tell her she would get extremely mad at me. Do you want me to tell you what my friend did? She bounced the ball on the glass window and she broke it! Then she said that I did it! Now I am really mad at her. I am asking my mum, “Can we move houses”? Mum asked “Why, Jessica?” “This is because the house is getting too old”. I said. “Okay”. Mum said. “We will move houses in two days. I just need to find a house”. Mum said. I said “Yippee!” I danced all around the room. I was really happy because I could go to a new school and my friend can’t blame it on me.
The door bell rang and I thought it was my friend. I went to answer it. It was dad, “Hi, dad” I said. I told dad that we were going to move houses. Dad asked mum why? Mum said, “Because this house is getting old and I have been looking for a house. I look very nice and it is very cheap.” Dad said. We packed. I was dreaming about the new house. Mum called my school.
On Sunday, we moved. They found a school for me. I had a great time at the school. I called my old friend. I told her that what she did was wrong. She was happy that I pointed out what she did wrong. She said that they are going to move houses too. I asked, “Where is the house going to be? At Charles Street.”She said. “That’s awesome.” I said, because I live there. We went to the same school and I was so happy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!