Nice Dream

Nice Dream


Last night I hade a dream about I was a princes living in a beautiful castle with my dad who was the king and my mum was the queen for that country.

In that castle there were gardener and his son Ali working in the castle’s garden.
I used to play with him, picked flowers together, and played tips and always he helped me to pick my flowers from the garden.

One day fell down from the stairs of the castle to the ground and I started to bleed from my head, straightaway Ali helped me to stand up and to bandage my wound, he gave me water to wash up the blood from my head and face. Then, he told my dad and they send me directly to the nearest hospital.

When we got there, Dr Mark who was looking after me told me it is a simple wound and he told me he is going to clean the wound first and he will suture it afterwards. Then he asked the nurse to give me some panadol because my head was very sore.

After he finished the stitches he advised me to stay in the hospital for few days just to make sure I will be fine to go home without any problems.

During my staying in the hospital all my family came to visit me and they gave me very nice gifts. Ali also came to ask about me and he gave me very nice rose.

Few years later, Ali’s dad died and Ali was very sad to miss his dad. One week later my dad ordered Ali to replace his dad in looking after the garden.

Ali was very happy because he will stay in the castle and stay close to me at all times.

When we grow up Ali asked my dad to marry me because he told him he loves me too much. My dad asked me if this is right or not I said yes I loved him because he is good man. Then, my dad said I will agree to marry my daughter if you kill the bad guy who always hidden in the mountain, Ali thought for a while and after that he said yes I will do that.

In the morning Ali rode his horse and took his gun and some food and water with him and he went to the mountain. On the way to the mountain to kill the bad guy, he saw a lion in big net he tried to come out from the net but he could not, he asked Ali to help him Ali agreed but he said to the lion if you help me to kill the bad guy in that mountain I will help you to come out from this net.

After that Ali and the lion became good friend and they went together to the mountain and killed the bad guy and they cut his head and took it with them to show it to the king. The king was very happy and I had a very nice wedding. But I was very sad when my mum woke me up to get ready to school. It was really the best dream I had it ever in my life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!