One Community

Love, care, kindness is there anything more beautiful than these words, these are qualities of a good person and I have many examples of great people we have all split up and gone in different directions after primary school, different areas of the world, different aspects of opportunities and different friends but still feel the same about each other. Love a simple word for an extraordinary feeling, Care another word for love and kindness a great quality that you will need through life. My friends and I have moved on and led separate lives but we still know what we are thinking, we still know that we use those three simple words towards each other. We remember the old times but look forward to the times ahead of us. We know that this does not tear us apart but makes us stronger in the way we act and think. This is an inspirational speech, a speech that can help you through the good times and the bad times. We are all in this together the whole world are a community and sometimes we don’t get along but we still love and care for each other and are there for them in the long run.It doesn't matter whether our skin is a different colour or we come from a different religion or race. How does this relate to my story? My friendship group was a team and so is the World a big team, a big group and a big community, ONE COMMUNITY!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!