I Want A Pony

Once upon a time there was a girl whose name is Chloe, she always wanted a pony of her own.

She really like ponies but her parents never let her have one of her own.

“Mum, I want a pony, I promise ill do all my chores” she always used to say.

Chloe's mum always said no as usual.

But one evening when Chloe and her mum went to go shopping they saw a sign saying ponies for sael, $300 each.

Chloe begged her mum, until..she said yes

Chloe had so many to choose from. She saw a chestnut pony which she really fell in love with.

One week later Chloe's mum picked her pony up.

Chloe was over the moon. She got all the tools she needed and her dad built a stable for it.

She told all her friends about her new pony.

She named it Princess because it was very special to her.

She joined the Pony Club and she learnt many new things that she didnt know about ponies.

Chloe entered riding competitions whevever she heard about one and she came first in alot of them.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!