Legend Of Mount Blass

From the day Daniel Bon was born, the mighty volcano Mount Blass cast a shadow over his life. From his small Silican fishing village, Daniel stared at the huge clouds of smoke coming from the volcano's mouth.

An ancient legend says a gigantic giant trapped under Mount Blass! And every time he gets angry he shakes the volcano until lava pours to the surface. But Daniel did'nt belive in the legend or get scared.

One morning Daniel got up and walk to Mount Blass. A loud rumble echoed through the air! But he did'nt get scared. But after he looked at the village his house was on fire! He ran as fast as he could to the chief's house. The chief brought a troop of men with buckets of water,he was when the came relived.

His mum was hugging him like she never saw him, she said, "I was stressed about where you were!" Daniel said,"I went up the hill for some fresh air". After the house stopped burning I went up the hill again.

But suddenly the Mount Blass was about to exploed! I ran as fast as I could to Ghost River.(Mum kepps on talking about the legend about Ghost River it says 2 ghost's live inside the Ghost River). But I don't believe it. I saw The biggest fish in my whole life! I looked at the fish and said,"Its not moving!".

2 ghost's poped out from Ghost River! They said,"Quickly!,quickly! take the fish and put it in the pond! the giant is about awake from his slumber!" I had no time to talk to them I took the fish and put the fish in the pond.

The ghost's disapered from Ghost River. With a loud BANG! the volcano stoped erupting. I ran back to my house. The whole village became so happy everyone was dancing!

I asked,"What's going on?" to the chief! The chief answered,"You stopped the volcano from erupting!" I said,"I did?"
Everyone screamed,"You did!"

The chief gave me a golden medal for my courage and bravey. Since then my life never seemed bad!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!