News On Fifty Fourth Street

On a cold winter’s night when all children had gone to bed and the parents were getting ready for tomorrow they heard a strange noise, so every husband from every house ran down to the basement and got the axes. Every house except Youn Norman’s house and why you ask? Well because they believed in nothing .So while every other man from every other house was getting an axe, Youn Norman’s family were stuffing their faces. So what do you think happened to them? Well I’ll tell you.
One went missing every week until only Youn Norman was left, oh and by the way all this made the news papers worry, and then all this mumbo jumbo stopped all because Youn Norman believed.
So would you like me to tell you what that strange noise was? Ok it was a sick cat belonging to the Norman. So does every one think that the story is over? Well it isn’t, - what do you think happened to the other families? Well eventually they all went missing and no one and I mean not a soul would ever go back there again, even if it was just to get a puppy out of a lake that led into fifty Fourth Street. They would just leave it there and let it find its own way out. So if any of the people who read THIS narrative want to go to Fifty Fourth Street, 2 reasons: 1, because there’s no such place and 2, you are really weird because the place is weird.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!