That Thing Makes Me Sick


I get into my bed and begin a dream. I’m flying on the back of a creature. I don’t know what the thing is but its splatting my enemies with poop so I’m good. Everything’s so tiny from up here. I absolutely love the poop cannon from the monster but then I hear a puffing noise and I’m falling. I land on a motorbike I see the creature above me it splats my face. Then it swoops down and actually goes into the bike and doesn’t come out. The bike swerves left from right. The creatures controlling it and I feel sick. I puke in the engine. Squeak and my bikes a mouse. SPLAT! Great now I have mouse guts on my pants and puke on my shirt. I see the creature again. Just looking at it makes me sick. I hate that monster. I hear my name being called “ALISON, AALISON!” I wake up to my dad shouting my name in my ear. He says “Hey Alison look what I found in the backyard!” He holds up the creature from my dream. “AAAAHHHH” I scream. He puts it on my bed as it’s a lot smaller and it poops on me. I hate that creature it makes me sick.

By Taylor Hay

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!