Janes Teddy Bear

Jane’s Teddy Bear
Once there lived a girl named Jane and one day Jane got a teddy bear. She always wanted a teddy bear, she even had planned a name for it, if she got one the planned name was Bronte.
The bear was a creamish colour and dressed in a little sort of vest like top with a duck on it, with some pink and purple pants.
The next day was Monday, a school day, “how boring” she would always say, but she had an idea, she could take her teddy bear to school. So she asked her mum if she could take it to school and her mother said “yes”, “thanks” said Jane.
When she got to school all her classmates wanted to play with it, but Jane said “NO! I’m not sharing today”, so all of her classmates went to tell a teacher, so Jane got her teddy bear taken off her for the day.
It wasn’t much use taking it, said Jane in her head. “Why don’t you get your own if you want one so badly” said Jane at home time to all her classmates.
When she got home she told her mother about her day. The next day when she got to school all her classmates had a teddy bear and she didn’t because she didn’t share yesterday. Jane wanted to play with their teddy bears and they said “NO! because you didn’t share with us yesterday”. When she went home she was very sad and her mother said “you should of shared yesterday”, “but I only just got her that’s why I wasn’t sharing” said Jane.
THE END
By Elysse Stevens

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!