Get Away !




My crab eats killer whales and sharks. Its name is Jack. It lives in a hole near a rock. Jacks’ age is 10. Jack‘s colour is orange and a little bit of red. He can run as fast as anything.

Jack woke up one morning and he went too far away from his home. Soon he found that killer whales and the sharks was chasing after him. Jack went to hide in a hole but he found another crab. His name is Fasty. He thought it was his home. Jack and Fasty thought the killer whales had gone and went out to play.

Fasty got bitten by a killer whale and a shark. They were hiding behind a rock. It was near where the crabs were playing. It was scary. It was very scary… and a BIG “Rrrahhh” came from the killer whale. He said, “Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!”

There was a big strong fish. It was the strongest fish in the whole world. It could wacky killer whale and a shark with all of its fins. The killer whales and sharks couldn’t get Jack and Fasty because the strongest fish in the whole world came and helped Fasty and Jack get away.

Jack and Fasty and the strongest fish ate the killer whales and sharks for their breakfast, lunch and dinner. Jack’s’ tummy was full. He found his own home and lived happily after with Fasty and the strongest fish in the world.

By Joshua Hutton
Grade 1B
Echuca West Primary School
Echuca

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!