Night Of Fear

Once upon a time there was a peaceful family called the Robinsons they lived in the country away from shops so they had to grow and build it all but every yesr they would ride 25km to the shops and would buy one chocolate bar to share with the whole family. The family contained a girl called Poppy a boy called Seth, the mothers name was barbra but she liked to be called Zilla, the dads name was Devon. In the family there also was a lovable grandmother.
One day the family was playing a lovely game of cards when there was a disturbing ring from the door bell so the mother Zilla went to see wo it was. It was a strange old plump man.
He paid the family a heap of money to stay with them to see how a normal family lives in the country.

Living in the country is a battle on its own. With all the money that they got from the man they could build a house in the city!
So they let him in straight away. He was very nice at first but he slowly reviled more and more secrets about the family like Devon was sneaking out to play pocker at the kids schools math teacher and Zilla was copy righting every thing!
Also he said that the kids were drinking and taking drugs at school, but none of these so called facts were true!

The family realized what had been going on and asked the plump man what he really wanted he said "I wanted to fing a wife with my scam" he slowly admitted.

The next thing he knew he was kicked out and thrown out on the street!
The family never let anyone in there house that they did not know.

THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!