The 2 Wacky Inventors


There were once two wacky and wonderful inventors, one named Professor Frisbee and his ridiculous but eco-friendly friend Professor Mayhem! They were always over the top!

One day Professor Frisbee wanted to invent an extremely advanced security system that no one has ever invented before! So he teamed up with Professor Mayhem! They both quickly tip- toed to the bathroom where secretly hidden in the wall was the Secret underground elevator! They both walked into it, then Frisbee pressed a red button and a second later they walked out of the elevator and down the dim corridor and into the secret lab!

A couple of hours later they completed the blue-print and finished building the security system.
“What are we going to call it?” asked Mayhem,
“Let’s call it the Bomby Knocker!” answered Frisbee.
If your wondering how the Bomby Knocker works, this is how it works…
If someone touches the wall, they will be blasted 20 metres away!

But then Frisbee broke the silence and said,
“Who is going to test it?”
After five minutes of searching, they both stared at…Tommy test dummy!

After a few minutes they forced Tommy into the wall and BANG!! Tommy was blasted exactly 20 metres away! In pieces!
“Incredible!” shouted Professor Frisbee.
But know both professors knew that one of them had to try the system!

“You first!” said Mayhem,
“No, you!” answered Frisbee.
And it was like that for sometime! So they decided to ask their grumpy but optimistic neighbour, Mr. Doggledoo!
“Hmm…umm. I know! I choose you Mayhem!” Mr. Doggledoo decided.
“ME!” Mayhem replied.

So both of them tied Mayhem to a trolley that will slam into the wall! After a few minutes of preparation, it was time for BLAST OFF! 5 4 3 2 1! Mayhem slammed into the wall and BANG!!

But then something went wrong! Far too much energy was stored in the spring! Mayhem flew through the clouds like he was travelling at 10 000 kilometres per hour and then he just disappeared!
“WHOOPS!” said the stunned Frisbee!
“Oh well, that’s the end of him! Doggledoo replied.
And both of them walked back home laughing.

The end!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!