Zoe And The Cats.

Bang!!! Bang!!! I nervously knocked on the door. It was silent. After a minute no one had answered. I turned the knob. The door opened. I slowly walked in I didn’t know what was going to be in this house. it was so dark and empty. I took little steps. It was a big house. I couldn’t really find my way through. Until I found two doors. They both had some words on them. I swept the dust from them. One said cats the other said dogs. I wanted to open them. So I did. I opened the cat one first I didn’t know what was going to appear in front of me. The door opened.
It was silent. There was food bowls, chairs, cat litter. But in front of me was a black cat. It was too much of a mess for one cat. Suddenly the cat ran behind me. I turned around there was over 50 cats. My eyes closed and I hit the ground. I wasn’t on the ground for long. SPLASH!!! Water running down the side of my face. I woke up. In front of my eyes peered that black cat with diamonds on her crown. You have been on the ground for five minutes.” I’m Ruby” said the black cat. “And you are?” “Zoe hey you can talk” I replied . “Yes we all can, but you can’t stay there are dogs next door the sign says it all”. “Can I stay longer?” asked Zoe. “No you can’t” repeated Ruby. “The dogs are listing to us, just go”. I walked out the door and left it wide open. I walked towards the dog door and opened it.
The door flung open. All types of dog breeds came running out strait into the cat room. I knew it would be a disaster. “Bang! ,boom!, crash!” the dog landed in the cat litter. A dog came right up behind Ruby and shoved her, she went flying. “Bang!” she landed on all 4 paws. I couldn’t stand it, I ran out the front door. I never knew what happened after that.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!