Sainter

One day there was a grumpy snake called Shishkabab. On the other hand was a very nice Emu called Sainter.
Shishkabab brought everybody together to try to kill Sainter.
Sainter was swimming in the wavy river. He went down the river a little more and Sainter saw a bad spirit spearing the wise wombat that Sainter knew, he went back to his camp named Sambuca. Once Shishkabab chucked a tantrum so he set a fire in Sambuca.
But in 1951 there was a fire that Shishkabab made. So Sambuca became Australia. But every flame that came from the fire that hit the ground made an island. Every island is called a country; on that country are lakes, rivers, billabongs and trees.
One day there was an earthquake that split the country into big and little bits and that’s how the world and Australia was made.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!