Leny And Warsarbi's Invention

One day Leny and Warsarbi just woke up and got out of bed and got dress. Warsarbi yelled at Leny it’s morning get up we need to go to soccer, then we have to finish owl invention. I’ll meet you at the table for breakfast then we will go to soccer. So they went soccer Leny’s team is Scorpions. Wasarbi’s team is Typhoons. Wasarbi got 2 goals and Leny got 1. They had a good challenge but Leny’s team lost. But that’s okay. Now let’s go home to do owl invention. Then we test it, so they did they tested it on a aliens ship with aliens inside. Then they turned it on. It went BZZZZZZ BOOM! The flying saucer flew around in circles the aliens said get down on the floor. But Leny said NEVER! So they ran into the garage they hid in a humongous for there size the ship went over the top so Warsarbi said I am going to get my shrinking ray. But why don’t you use the time travel machine so he did he ran over to the light from the door he opened the door and sneaked around the house until he got to the science lab and got the time machine an ran back to Warsarbi and set it to 1 hour. It started spinning then it stoped when they were at soccer, after that the score was 10 0 then they went home and went to the invention and dragged it to the car and dragged it to the dump. Then drove home and watched TV. The TV said some one has found this thing but what does it do so a man tried it on a robot that he had. Leny said HERE WE GO AGAIN. oh man. THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!