The Abandoned Boy

I was only 9 years old when I lost my mum and dad; they died because they both had cancer. But I don’t think of that anymore. I just think of being safe but I live in Sydney. I used to live in Torres Straight Island but I moved here because mum and dad had to get better health but it didn’t work. I live in a gutter next to a bus station every morning I wake up every morning at about 7:00 am when the busses go to pick the lucky kids up . I whish some day I can go back to Torres straight island were I used to live.



On Saturday I went for a walk to my mum and dads grave they were buried next to each other. So when I got there I said a little prayer to my mum and dad. By time I had said my pray it was lunch. So I went to a garbage can and started eating and then a strange looking lady came up to me and took me away. We arrived at her place and she took me in and started to look at me and grabbed a knife and WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was just a dream.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!