Me And The Prehistoric World

One day at home I was walking my yard track to get my horse Dusty. It was an ordinary day till then, I saw a big portal hole. Inside it looked like….um colourful swirl rainbows. ‘wow’ I screamed. I said to myself “No don’t do it” but I did it. I shouldn’t of done it but things happen when you don’t concentrate, that normally happens.
When I was inside the portal hole, well it was quite scary but it was quite fun too. It went straight down like a roller coaster and no curves at all. Then I got to the part I wanted to see. ‘Yes’ I gulped that’s when the portal hole opened, and I went flying out.
I did not know where I was. There, standing right around me were dinosaurs, sabre tooth tigers, dead whales and more! ‘Oh my god’ I said in the quietest voice I could do. I quickly got up and screamed ‘help!!!!’ I ran as fast as I possibly could. They were following me to the misty fog that didn’t look real at all. I ran in to it and KABAM! they were gone in a second.
I saw all my friends came out of the other side of the island and jungle. We all got to my house for a sleepover for two nights. It was so much fun after all.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!