I Hate Running!

Dear Diary, Tuesday 19th May
It was Tuesday and I had school (as usual). Well my name is Maddie and I absolutely hate Tuesdays because we have to run ten laps of our school oval, and I hate running!
I have an idea of why we have to do it and I think it is because our schools new princpal wants us to keep fit or because he is a total running freak.
Mr Powers (our new princpal) says the first one finished gets to miss out on a week of running and I know I will never come first because I am like so slow.
Bye..........Maddie

Dear Diary, Wednesday 20th May
My feet kill after yesterdays running and I can hardly walk yet run for P.E today! The problem is that we have a really mean and strict P.E teacher and he pushes us really hard. I tried to explain to mum that my feet hurt and that I had P.E today and I could hardly walk. Lucky mum said I could stay home with her and help her around the house.I was so delighted that I could stay home so I decided that I would make a plan to get the princpal out of the school forever.
Bye..........Maddie

Dear Diary, Thursday 21st May
The weirdest thing happened today at school, the P.E teacher was wearing tight skinny leg pants!!!!! All of the girls started screaming and so was I. Anyway my friend Sarah asked him where he got his pants from and he said he got them from the ladies section at Myer. Sarah ran off and started laughing. It was so funny !!!!! Anyhow diary I wont be writing in you for a month because my family and I are going on a monthy long holiday to Thailand and I can't bring you with me because mum said it is a family time so I can't.
Bye for now not for ever!
Maddie

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!