Yogo And The Shark

Yogo and the shark

One morning in the bottom of the smelly sea lived a squid called Yogo. Yogo loved the Princess Diaries. One day she was reading the Princess Diaries when “snatch!” a shark swallowed Yogo!!! But luckily the shark had no teeth.
“Help help!” cried Yogo “Get me out of here!!!”

Yogo forgot that he had a friend called Ocy. Ocy heard Yogo’s call and screamed “Yogo I’m coming!!! When he got past the dark cave and then past the spiky coral he raced to wherever the he heard his voice.

While he was waiting he thought that no one was ever going to come. “I’m coming yogo!” screamed Oky. Then he remembered that he had a friend called Ocy. “Is that you Ocy? called yogo “yes!” said Ocy “It’s me!” “ I’m in this shark !” exclaimed yogo.

When Ocy heard that he was in the shark he just thought for a moment, if I open his mouth then I can go in with him. So he tried to creep up and pull it open. But it didn’t work. Just then he thought, “hmmmmmmmmmmm.If I get him to eat something, I can go in with Yogo.”
So he did. He got some fish and then put them in front of the non teeth shark.Then the shark opened his mouth and swallowed it whole while Ocy went in. He saw Yogo and said, “I’m so glad that you’re here!” “me too!,” said Yogo.
Then they lived happily ever after.



Bernadette Kelly.
Age: 8

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!