Jack's Surprise Party

Jack’s surprise party

One sunny morning in a house lived Jack and his brother Sam. It was a very special day because today was Jack’s birthday. But Jack did not know that his family was planning a surprise party because they had to keep it a surprise.

When jack woke up and got dressed, he came downstairs for some breakfast.
After he ate his breakfast he thought that his family were hiding something and said,
“What’s going on?”
“Nothing,” they replied.
“Are you sure?”
“Yes I am,” said his Mum so he went back up to his bedroom and he decided he should try to spy. But how could he spy without a spy suit and he didn’t have enough money anyway.

After school when he walked in the door, everyone jumped out and shouted SURPRISE!

It was his best birthday ever.

By Charlotte McGrath.
Maria Regina.
Age: 8

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!